Desired position is currently not open?
If you are
- reliable, highly motivated and a team player,
- excellent in communicating within small team structures,
- able to express yourself proper in English language or preferably in German,
- in love with PC, console and mobile games and bring a strong ambition for their development.
- already experienced with the development process of a game,
- thinking that you are exactly what we are missing
then we‘d love to have a look at your speculative application and portfolio.
We are always looking for interns but please bring at least 20 weeks of your time and basic knowledge in game development. If you also bring along a lot of motivation we are happy to offer you an internship in
- 3D art, illustration & animation,
- game & level design, mission scripting,
Please note that we are not able to answer every email due to the huge amount of daily applications.
Apply at jobs[at]aesir-interactive.com