2D Top Down Racing | Singleplayer/ Challenges | Released (Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android) | 0+
Experience the thrill of retro racing on crazy tracks in the very first social racer – completely in the style of 8 and 16-bit classics. Enjoy the reinterpretation of old-school gameplay in combination with perfect controls and the driving beats of unique artist Bit Shifter!
Be creative: Race on self-designed tracks and share them with people all over the world! Countless level objects and a user-friendly editor offer you virtually infinite possibilities to let your creativity run free.
Compete against friends and the highest ranking players and beat their times on original tracks and maps created by them! Fight your way to the top of the global leaderboards!
Thanks to pick-up-and-play controls, you can jump right in and you’ll soon be drifting through the bends and speeding along the virtual tarmac like a pro!
Race.a.bit is now available on Steam! Create your own texture packs and share them in the workshop. Collect Achievements, trading cards, badges and backgrounds.
- A large selection of tracks and vehicles
- Powerful level editor with countless objects and functions
- Various control modes to suit everybody’s style
- Fast-paced racing game with a fresh interpretation of the 8-bit/16-bit style
- Fantastic soundtrack by Bit Shifter
- Global leaderboard system for constant competition
Race a bit on Steam
- improved graphics and performance
- texture packs using steam workshop
- gamepad support
- Steam achievements and trading cards
- crossplatform play