We are looking
We are always seeking for awesome talents!
WHAT WE NEED
You want to create unique core games, use top-notch techniques and influence the design process of the games you will be working on? We’re very lucky to have a great and talented team that contributes to all aspects of our crazy endeavor!
You would like to work from home or work here with us in our office in Munich? We are a professional team where all of that is possible. Don’t be shy! We are looking for you.
- Currently we are looking for:
- Project Manager (f/m/d)
- Game Producer (Regular/Senior) (f/m/d)
- Level Designer (f/m/d)
- Senior Game Designer (f/m/d)
- Business Development Manager (f/m/d)
- 3D Artist (Senior) / 3D Generalist (f/m/d)
- Animation Artist (f/m/d)
- C# Non-Game Programmer (Regular/Senior) (f/m/d)
- Unreal Engine Programmer (Regular/Senior) (f/m/d)
- Lead Programmer Non-Game (f/m/d)
We are always looking for interns and working students but please bring at least 20 weeks of your time and basic knowledge in game development. If you also bring along a lot of motivation, we are happy to offer you an internship in
- 3D art, illustration & animation
- game and level design, mission scripting
- UI/UX design
- tech art
Please note that we are not able to answer every email due to the huge amount of daily applications!
Please send your full application to firstname.lastname@example.org!
BACHELOR / MASTER
You want to write your bachelor or master thesis in a game related topic? You spotted some game where you think, your topic would perfectly fit in? You are programming or doing tech art? Then let us know so we can discuss the opportunity to write your thesis inhouse while working on one of our upcoming projects!
Please send your CV, topic/idea and a summary to email@example.com!